Monday, September 28, 2009

Back in the swing of things!

Well, baby Konner was born on the 9th of Sept (that's right 09-09-09) and is a great baby, he sleeps all the time allowing me to get a lot of things done during the day... Like making boards and getting your orders in. I'm hoping to catch up on the time lost and get a lot more boards made before my first market in December. I will keep you guys updated through the blog and Facebook (become a fan of Little Creations online if you haven't already) when I get more information on the date and time for Market. Meanwhile, keep checking back for new ideas, and new clothespin boards!

Peg Board
2 pegs at bottom for purses, hats, coats, etc.
3 clips at top for pictures
$40

Announcement Board
w/Painted, Raised Wooden letter
3 clips on the side for pictures of your sweet newborn
or notes from those first visitors
$40






No comments: