Saturday, July 11, 2009

Welcome!!!

I'm glad you stopped by to read my latest blog! I created this blog because I have recently started making picture "boards" that you see at the Canton Flea Market, Mistletoe and many other market places around the state. However, what you see are picture FRAMES that have been painted and distressed to look old/vintage. I started seeing these everywhere and really wanted some of them until I saw the price and never wanted to go and buy them again. So... I created my own, and added my own personal style to them, when I did this I wanted something different that had more options to them. By options I mean, you can use the "Clothesline Boards" for pictures, to do list, little notes for the huney around the house, or anything else you can think of to attach in these mini clothes pins. I hope you like what you see in my future post, and if you are interested in ordering something or having it custom made feel free to tell me and we can work something out. You do not always have to place a custom order, just keep up with the blog and I will let you know if I've created a board for a particular person or if it is still in stock to send to your door step. Also keep in mind, my Clothesline boards are not just for the home, you can hang these in your office at work, or even in your dorm room at school.
See something you like? Leave a comment, or e-mail me at sales9929@hotmail.com

No comments: