Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Announcement Boards

If you're keeping up with Little Creations via Facebook you have seen where I am going to post pictures of the "announcement board" that I have made. You're probably also see where there is NO PICTURE of the board. Sorry about that, but as I have told my son when he says God needs to turn the rain off, "God won't stop playing in the sprinklers" long enough for me to make the board. I make the boards on my back porch, which is covered, but not covered enough for a monsoon. Every time I would go out to start on the board, it started pouring down rain and the wind blew every drop of rain onto what I was painting. So, having said all of that and justifying why I don't have the "announcement board" made yet to post pictures I will at least tell you what I am talking about. These boards are going to be very similar to the ABC boards that I am doing, but they are going to have wooden numbers and lettering on the ropes giving the info of baby after he/she is born.
If you pre-order these I can have them ready with the baby's initial before you go into the hospital and all I will have to do is attach his weight, height, etc. There will also be space left open on the ropes to attach a couple of pictures on the bottom or middle of the rope, just like all of the other boards. Get your orders in today, so I can have them ready by "D" day and waiting for you when you call!

No comments: